Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars
- A 50% deposit of the daily rate will secure a booking.
- Deposits secure a booking of a particular year and date, and not necessarily the prices of the year in which the deposit was made.
- The balance of payment should be made in full at the end of the safari.
- Payments should be made in either cash or direct bank transfers.
- Daily rates are charged per hunting day, and not per night in camp.
- Trophy fees are payable on all animals killed or wounded, and must be paid before departure from the hunting camp.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The deposit serves as confirmation of the agreement and arrangments between the client and the outfitter.
- Cancellations are to be made in writing (email is preferred).
- Deposits are only refundable if the safari is cancelled at least twelve months before the start date of the safari. An alternate date for the safari can also be arranged between the client and the outfitter.
A hunting contract between the client and the outfitter must be signed before a booking is confirmed.
Included in the daily rate (or daily rate portion of the package):
- The services of a licensed professional hunter and tracker and skinner
- All accommodation during your safari
- All meals, soft drinks, bottled water, local beer and wine
- All daily laundry service (weather permitting)
- All ground transport during your safari
- Pick up and drop off from the Port Elizabeth airport. Any other arrival destination may be subject to a transfer charge.
- Field preparation of your trophies
- Delivery of your trophies to a dip and pack agent or taxidermist
- Hunting license and special hunting permits unless stated otherwise.
Not included in the daily rate (or daily rate portion of the package):
- Any air transport either before, during or after a safari unless stated otherwise.
- Accommodation before or after the safari dates
- Any hard liquor, or beverages of a special nature
- Items of a personal nature
- Any travel insurance
- Dip and Pack fees, shipping of trophies or taxidermy work.
- Vat tax on the daily rate portion of the safari (currently 15%)